Ingredients: (serves 3-4 people)
- 3 medium potatoes
- 1 onion
- 200g red lentils
- 120g frozen peas
- 1 liter vegetable stock
- 2 garlic cloves
- celery salt
- garlic powder (if you like it garlicky)
- black pepper
- Peel the potatoes, wash them and chop them up, make sure that the pieces are more or less the same size! Chop up the onion and garlic and prepare the vegetable stock according to the directions given.
- Heat up a large pot and let the onion soften in a little bit of water, then add the garlic and let it soften for another 2-3 minutes.
- Add the potatoes, lentils and vegetable stock and start adding some spices (the amount of spices you use is really up to you, so just try out how you like it best)
- Bring everything to a boil, then cover the pot with a lid and let it simmer on medium heat for about 20 minutes or until the potatoes are starting to get soft enough for you to poke through them with a fork.
- Add the peas and more spices and let it simmer for another 5-10 minutes.
- Serve hot in a big bowl, enjoy!
If you like it a little hotter, feel free to add chilli flakes or powder!