Click these posts - basically posts containing links to different blog posts she enjoyed - I've been copy-pasting links of posts that I liked reading into a Blogger text box to make such a post myself. I lately have been feeling more of the blogging community and am really enjoying it when I discover great posts or blogs through blogs I already follow, so I decided to share some love and give you something nice to read! Do leave any links to posts that you've enjoyed lately.
- Let's talk about Instagram - A brutally honest (and so funny!) post about the truth of Instagram. Whether you love or loathe the trendy app, you'll most likely read this post with a little giggle here and there, so what's keeping you from having a look at it?
- November 2014 (Reflecting on my blog stats) - Sara discussing her goals and ambitions in blogging and how she makes sure she achieves said goals.
- 10 ways to be like Alexa Chung - Because who doesn't love a little bit of Chung in their life? Extra points to Saranne for using the coolest GIFs.
- The ugliest H&M designer cooperation pieces yet - A refreshingly different perspective on H&M cooperations of the past, including the latest one with Alexander Wang.
- Girls - Anni showing her famous ear cuffs in a cooperation with two friends. The outcome of the pictures is absolutely stunning - I legitimately thought they were right out of a fashion magazine when I saw them for the first time.